Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer Time Fitness.... and Kind of Random Extra Stuff

I will be able to fix these when i graduate!



I started working out again since its summer time and I'm still packing my winter weight. I guess its true what they say "you loose what you don't use". I'm back to my base weight that I was lifting when i first started and I'm sore all over. Well at least i will be back training 6 days a week to jump back in shape quick.


I bought a satellite radio for work and man it is nice not having to worry about loosing my station through out my 10 hours of driving at work every day. Too bad they have to crush the trucks at the end of the testing period even though its wired up with all kinds of thermal couples and sensors its still better than my jeep....... that's .... pretty sad. But now that I'm enrolled in school i can post more on here and work out.


Bad news though is the price of school. Lets just say i could get a nice small car with the price of the whole tuition. I guess you have to look at it as i will be making more money when i graduate so i can pay it off faster? Or perhaps you end up owing so much that the payments eat all your extra earnings?? Oh well onward an upward.

1 comment:

kristenlea47 said...

Its been a while Since I viewed your blog ... are you doing train stuff? I should proabably stop being lazy and just read on. Anyway, I have a friend who has worked for CSX for something like 30 years. He loves it and he rarely has to work past noon on a Friday. HE's worked there since he was nineteen. Crazy! Anyway, good luck with all that!