Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fishing for females? Perhaps My Lure Is Not What They Want.





Maybe i need to get one of these?



Well another day another when are you going to find someone question. Well ladies and gentlemen its like this most people have a hard time understanding that i don't play games, use masks and bother with the general business of working super hard beyond normal means to attract females. An easy explanation to this is to use fishing as an example. Men will have to get a good lure together (cash, car, clothes, etc.) toss it out there and then wiggle it around just right to get a nibble. If you do get a bite you have to reel in your catch which can take quite some time as the usual stuff gets in the way arguments, past boyfriends, ignorance, bad attitudes etc. Then you finally get your catch to the boat after the long and hard battle only to find out its not the fish you wanted. So you throw it back and start over. The deal with me is that i don't mind the battle or the reeling but that my lure is me, the real me. I'm not going to make myself out to be something I'm not just to get some girls. The clothes i wear are nice the car i drive.... no so nice yet.. YET... but what you see is what you get. If i go to the club or something i am dressed in something i would normally wear any other day. I don't have the "clubin gear" that most people have. I do like watches and silver but you wont find me decked out in all the time just to impress some girls i wear them because i want to. Most females cant deal with my hobbies either. I work on cars, i love cars, i build race cars, my job deals with cars, my mistress is my mustang. If you cant deal with me working or talking about cars then I'm not the one for you cause I'm not changing what i do just to impress someone. So i guess in short my lure just is not as sparkily or shiny as most other out there but for me its not what is on the outside its what is on the inside that shines. I keep it real all the time and that's just the way it is.



Love it or leave it ...


No comments: