Saturday, December 09, 2006

Out Cold Remix

Man I guess I need to ease back or something. Maybe I need a vacation? Maybe I need to go on a cruise? I need to do something cause my comments on my friends relationships has been kind of harsh lately. I have sort of adapted a what ever attitude toward anything that just seems stupid. Like telling someone to do something and they didn't do it next thing you know its broke ( keeping it vague) so instead of my saying awwww that's too bad I'm like dude I told you ages ago. A friend of mine didn't heed my warning on her myspace and I'm like hmmm why didn't you listen (the vandals had a ball with the page)? I guess that's the source of my attitude maybe its cause no one is listening when I'm trying to tell them something good. Maybe I'll adjust my volume next time.

No comments: