Friday, December 01, 2006

Physics time complete


I need a team like this....



Wow its been a while. I have been missing because of my physics class project. After my "partners" left me and built their own trebuchet I was either going to let them grad me on what I contributed (nothing) or build my own. Well I built it and boy did I build it. I changed designs 5 time and the end result was the best. It ended up being too big to fit in my jeep so I ended up strapping it to the top which gets you lots of looks driving down the freeway. When I took it off the top half the class came over to study it. I have to say it was one of the best looking ones out there and one of the farthest shooting ones there. I will post a pic later but first I have to give Props to my friend David. With out all his wood working tools and a place to actually build it, it wouldn't have been completed. You the man Dave. But now that that's over I can finally get some rest and sleep too. Heh just remember I have play practice at church tomorrow... no rest for the wicked eh?

No comments: