Friday, October 26, 2007

Smash Somethin'

Well something did get smashed but turns out it was my finger. My partner in my diesel class well turns out he has never worked on anything so hes not quite adept to telling someone to move their hand before he drops a 30lb 18wheeler pinion gear assembly on their hand. Yep have a nice blood blister and my whole finger is a nice shade of plum. Well one good thing though i have master the art of typing 4 fingered! Sorry about the non frequent updates I swear I am going to get back on a every other day schedule. I had to get used to what kind of schedule we have here and get a few things straightened out with the roomates i have here in the apt. But so far after four weeks its not so bad i have gotten into the regular swing of come home, study, eat, study, warcraft, study, sleep. But i swear ill put blog in there some were.... come on you gotta believe me.

No comments: