Thursday, November 01, 2007

Instruments of Destruction

I am grateful for being a male ( sorry ladies but yeah i couldn't live with those issues) but dog gone it I'm sick of shaving my face every day and my face is letting me know its not happy. Pretty much every time i shave I'm bleeding from about 5 to 6 places and I'm using a sensitive skin shaving cream. My face just is not every day blade approved or something cause the burning afterward (no not Home Alone aftershave scene here) it annoying and not to mention painful. Guess all i can say is ladies just be glad you don't have to deal with this too.

1 comment:

Spunkyangel said...

Well you know just be thankful that you Don't have our issues. Cause instead of shaving think just how painful it would be to wax. A whole different ballpark of pain. =0)