Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dress Up Or Don't Care?

Shes not going to Wendy's to eat.
I was talking with a friend on the Internet and the subject came up of dressing up for your girlfriend or boyfriend. She said:
Her : "If my boyfriend doesn't like the way i look when we go out then he can look elsewhere."
Me: " So you mean to tell me if you go out to eat with a guy, and you all go to a restaurant and
you decided not to dress up or bother to do your hair your just like skip it. You would be fine with him looking at the hot girl who did bother to do her hair and shes sporting some 34DD chest and a red dress with a split up the side?" What woman in the world would ever let that slide?"
Her: "Well not everyone likes girls with big boobs."
Me: "What ever that's beside the point. If I was taking a woman out and she did not care enough to at least dress up not for everyone else but for me .... yeah we wouldn't be going out .... well maybe to Wendy's or McDonald's.
I don't know maybe i still have the wrong idea as i always say I'm not the average guy and seems like I'm born in the wrong era but i thought the man and woman should complement each other. And not only that you should want to look good period when going out you should want to look good for your boyfriend or girlfriend. OK now if your doing dishes or bumming around the house or just going to do laundry that's a different story then heck yeah don't wreck your good stuff. But to not want to at least bother to put on some good jeans and a shirt when that's how you snagged the guy anyway, heck yeah hes going to start looking elsewhere. Well it turns out she would at least try to put on some better stuff although shes not a fan of makeup which i can understand not every one needs it but don't say he can look at other ladies cause i know for a fact no girl on this earth would let that slide.... or at least i hope standards haven't slipped that far.

1 comment:

Spunkyangel said...

As a woman I agree with you. I think the way you look is important especially if you are going out. It's a sign of respect for the other person. even if you don't care how you look you should do it out of respect for you mate. I applaud not putting big emphasis on looks. But there is a big difference in not caring to being a slob.
Also I agree no woman alive would not care if her man looks at other women. The only way would be if she already had someone on the side and she was just with him passing the time. Like treating it as a free dinner or something. Other than that women do care. I don't want my significant other gawking at someone else. Im good look hot and his eyes sure as hell better be on me! LOL