Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Ney Year!!!

Happy New Year!!! To everyone out there who reads my blog or not. This year was looking pretty bad toward the end but these past 2 weeks have been the best. There’s nothing like hanging out with your friends, making new friends, and just plain chillin to get the soul back in the right place. Relaxation was the name of the game with me not having to work for a record 5 days in a row then combo it up with another 4 days off to recharge the batteries. I got to see my friend Ivan from the army and I haven’t seen him in ages. I got to see The other Dave from Texas and watch some of the greatest fights in Street Fighter Alpha history along with some other fighting games. I got to hear from some friends I haven’t seen or heard form in a while. And even my ex-girlfriend came to church so I said hello to her and last time I seen her it was over a year ago I believe. But all in all it was one of the best new years parties I ever went too this weekend. Everyone came by, everyone had food, lots of root beer, and any thing else you wanted to drink. We all told cool stories and just talked about the old days. Then in the morning nothing like waking up and having a cat about to barf on you….and the cat didn’t even have any thing to drink …. yeah it’s as weird as it sounds and no I won’t be sleeping on the floor again and their house. But it was still hilarious all the same and all they guys just pretty much did the usual relationship talking after all the ladies left. Shoot if it keeps going like this it will be one cool year if we can all keep hanging out and such. Man now I can’t wait till the net new years/ Christmas party. Oh yeah I should be back to my usual more often blog schedule. I was too busy pulling off one of my famous man how did I do that special operations to get everyone’s Christmas gift so was a little busy. I will be back pounding the blogs out pretty soon. Stay tuned for more, same bat time, same bat station. (Batman joke)

No comments: