Thursday, January 11, 2007

Possible new job!

I need a cat-ear gun


Before:


After:



Possible new job! Yay me!! I’m hoping that this place will pick me up not only will I be making more but I will have actual health insurance! I have just been so tired lately that I haven’t been posting. I haven’t even been playing World of Warcraft and I’m still paying for it. I just got too tired of doing the same battle ground over and over. Is it me or does it seem like every one is having a baby? Most of my female friends are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant. Am I missing something? Did I miss a memo of where I was supposed to go forth and multiply? I think one of me is enough for the world, I just don’t think the general populace could handle another me. Well back to the job. I will still be working at my current job just for gas money (lord knows with the prices these days it’s a wallet eater) and only work there 1 day a week but its not bad cause it’s a 10 hour shift. I just hope I get to drive something sweet. I will miss working at my current job though the people were nice and the work was light. Well onwards and upwards.

No comments: