Friday, November 09, 2007

Insert Hero's Walk Here

Shooting down projects like Dante

I have to say I'm blessed. I some how managed to fight back from eighty-eight percent in the class and a extremely worried and confused shop partner to a 94.5% grade in the class. I scored 3rd on the final and only by 8 points was i from the leader. God is good. Using some mad hustle in the shop and focusing on getting stuff done, we pulled out from behind (despite and incident with me getting hit with a hammer by my partner) and got all the projects done. We squeezed out 2 more additional projects and i managed to come in the top 3 on my shop test to combine together and give me a 94.5! I'm like super stoked sure I'm not up there with the Elite guys but my class room grade was in the top 5 but the shop grades of other teams who completed EVERYTHING that was possible pulled them ahead. Well next semester starts Monday, guess it is true..... no rest for the wicked...... wickedly sweet!

1 comment:

Spunkyangel said...

Thats Awesome! you got a 94.5 even after having to redo a project. thats amazing. You are a good worker. Im happy for you and Im sure you will do great this semester also.
HUGS~

ps- suds says congrats on your grade too.