Thursday, December 06, 2007

Back Again Time For Round 3

Sorry no updates in a while I'm going to get back to every other day i have been struggling with a nasty sinus infection and various forms of the flu since almost the whole school is sick. I am back on my feet and ready to get back to regular updates. Nothing much has happened since the last update well nothing that's like super exciting but i have been doing a bunch of brainstorming mostly about girls / relationships since a lot of talk around here is about that (get a ton of guys together what else you going to talk about) and all i have to say so far is until i can find a drama free girl no girlfriends for me (more on this later). I planned on writing about my trip home over thanksgiving but due to me carrying too much stuff i think i left my cable to download pictures back in Detroit. Not a big deal though ill be going back in 2 weeks so ill pick it up then. But my journey there and back was something to behold so tune in next time for: "You parked your car in the train parking garage for four days with your dome light on".

No comments: