Monday, December 24, 2007

Legendary Love


Sorry man not on my list
Here come the questions again. "Hey man when are you going to settle down and find a nice girl to have a family with?" Easy answer to that ..... Never. Come on when have you ever seen a lady that would want an actual car in their living room. Well that's what i plan on having when i make my loft out of an old shop. And with my style that i want to decorate it in no lady is going to want diamond plate counter tops or a Japanese style hot spring bathroom. More than likely they would want to move or redecorate my place in to some kind of pastel nightmare and my beloved cars would end up outside. Not going to happen sorry bout that maybe when I'm 90 or perhaps if the lady was wearing some cat ears..... (inside joke).

1 comment:

Spunkyangel said...

I don't know about the car in the living room part.Maybe if you made it look really cool with the decor. Or made it like a drive in movie thing in your own living room. With one of those huge tvs you could play killer games on. But the Japenese Hot spring bathroom sounds amazing. What are diamond plated counters? Is that with real diamonds? If so what girl wouldn't love that?
Another thing you won't ever find a drama free woman. Every point of someone's life there is always drama. Thats why they call it Life. LOL But I can say I have met more men that are Drama Queens than girls are. I've always hated drama cause everyone around me seem to create it. But I get sucked into the middle it never fails. LOL So good Luck with that! LOL Oh and the cat ears thing... Only in your dreams buddy.....=0P