Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Can I collect Unemployment for 1 Day?

If I'm not working I can't build my dream loft/garage :D


Man I wonder if i can collect unemployment for 1 day? Seems like every week I am short a day of work because a truck is down or there is not enough cars to drive. Hence I don't get paid and if I come in and surprise there is no work I get two hours and a trip back home. I don't think I have worked a whole forty hour week this month. It its starting to take its tole on my finances so I have once again started looking for jobs. I applied at a parts importing business so i will need suits to work there, and i applied at a dynamometer place so I will need some junkey clothes to work there. Its going to be hard either place because I'm so used to working outside and having some freedom. Last time I worked indoors was that factory where I was going to smash someone (another long story). I look forward to either job anyway. I just hate to leave because my job is easy and its fun but when it comes down to it, if its not paying the bills it just makes life hard. Ahhh the day when i can find a happy medium. I look forward to that day cause then your having so much fun its not like work at all.

No comments: