Sunday, February 11, 2007

Flash some pecs


1 Bad Roller Bearing Trebuchet


Who wouldn't be sore after sitting in a car driving for 10 hours a day then coming home and sitting around and doing nothing. I have to get back into my routine of working out when i come home like I did in the fall. I still have the muscle i built but its gone lax so i gotta get all back in shape. I'm sore in places i have not been sore in a long time. I stopped working out in the fall when my physics project (the trebuchet) ate up all my time because my team abandoned me. But thanks to my friend Dave and his father letting me use their wood shop i was able to kick some major butt in the competition. I probably own the baddest tennis ball trebuchet on the planet. But any way where was i?? Oh yeah sore. So this week i will be in the basement pumping some iron getting my muscles back into working order. After all if i take that trip to Venice beach this summer like i want i gotta be in top condition so i can take a pic next to the sign. And everyone knows ladies like the muscles ;D. So back to the old routine i had; come in work out play organ, shower, maybe a little game time then bed. Yep time to get to it.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

sounds like a good plan. Us ladies just love muscles!!