Monday, February 26, 2007

Random Monday


  1. I really am thinking of finding a new job i need more cash i got so many design ideas for my Mustang project i need to do something.

  2. My new years resolution is coming in handy I'm getting in less arguments by commenting less.

  3. The above resolution is darn near killing me.

  4. I still need to turn my taxes in to the tax man I'm just too lazy to take a trip there.

  5. My jeeps motor is making some strange noises i don't think its major but that means a trip back to the engine builder who i had an argument with last time i was there so I'm sure it wont be a pleasant trip back.

  6. I found my old journal with writings of when i was in love with my ex-gf i cant believe i wrote that stuff.

  7. I'm glad some of my friends who are also learning musical instruments are playing with me on Sunday who knows we just may turn the Church out!!!

  8. Even dogs have common sense. After the ice storm it took my dog sliding once to realize maybe he shouldn't pull on the leash so much.

  9. I could really use the money from the lottery jackpot its like 217 million now I'm sure i wouldn't get that much but dang it would come in handy

  10. Life needs to be like anime. 28 mins and some sweet special moves later your problem is usually solved, you got the girl, and you get to walk into the sunset like the man. (sigh)

Till next time when i have something better to write. Time for bed mmmmmmmmmmm!



1 comment:

Shelly said...

I could sure use that lottery money too, My washer just took a shit and everything else seems to be falling apart. Thanks for your comment, just a ? have you ever broke up with a girl without one waiting in the wings. I really think he has someone else. Just my gut! But do I try to prove it? I know not my business but she is one of my best friends. Any Advice?