Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Autorama























Went to Autorama this past weekend it was pretty nice. Lots of cars this year and they cut out the car sales section so they could squeeze in more cars for the actual show on the main floor. I know one thing parking down town is outrageous!!! I ended up rolling the dice on a parking meter rather than pay someone in a lot $20 to park. Give me a break, $20 just so you can stick some car behind me and i wont be able to get out when i get back? But anyway i took my father and we had a good time. Now I'm all fired up to get to work on my own vehicle. (sigh) Just need the cash......

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Last year when I went to a Detroit Lions football game and somehow ended up paying $40 to park. I was pissed but did it anyway. It was kinda scarey in downtown Detroit.