Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Maybe I Need To Stop Listening To The Raido

They should have talked it out


Since I'm a test driver I am in a car for 10 hours a day so i get lots of time to listen to the radio. Unfortunately cheating and stuff gets on my nerves (see blog post "Dude You Catch All The Wrong Episodes" Sept. 26, 2006) so of course the topic on the radio was who's having a relationship at work. Now call me naive but i was thinking ah who's in love with a co-worker. Apparently real topic was who's getting it on at work and is married to someone else. Needless to say i was pissed at all the people who called in. One particular lady was cheating on her husband for 10 years!!! If its been that long you might as well get a divorce and go off with that guy. I would rather that than she bring me home a present that get me a free trip to the Disease Control Center. I just don't get it, if your unhappy at home why not say something and try to talk it out? I figure that a lot of this cheating and backstabbing could have been solved with a simple conversation between the pair, or at least if its not solved they could work toward solving what ever it is whether not enough creativity in the bedroom to someones feet stink. Why not work it out instead of going and hurting your partner/ boyfriend/ husband/ whatever? Come on people of Michigan get it together! Even though I'm probably staying single i want to see some one happy. For all you people out there doing the right think keep it up I'm cheering for you.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I could not agree more. It seems like everyone cheats these days. I guess the grass always looks greener or something. I have a few friends that are cheaters with people they work with it drives me crazy.