Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sick day / Random Sunday Post

  • Since I'm conscious nothing like spreading a little random blog cheer in between coughing and tring to breath which feels like I'm inhaling daggers in my right lung.

  • I can thank my Aunt for gift wrapping this nice viral lung infection when everyone told her to stay home i have been wiped out for 4 days not including the 4 days of feeling crappy and not knowing what was going down. Thanks again.....

  • Its been wonderful warm weather here but when I went outside to go pick up my check my eyes were all messed up from being in the house so i almost toppled over so much for enjoying the weather.

  • I have to go back to work tomorrow i think i will possibly have the worlds largest cup of tea with me again. Pretty much I have one of those huge 7/11 cups toss like 10 tea bags in it and add hot watter. Wait we are out of sugar .........

  • You never realize how tangled your hair can get until you lay on it for 4 days. This is epic.

  • My ex-gf text messaged me at 2am letting me know she finally got a sweet job out there in California congrats to her and her folks. Can i get an autograph?

Well time for more mind altering medications so that's all for now. Wish me luck at work tomorrow this is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

hope you are feeling better. I hate being sick when the weather is nice, it always makes me feel worse. get well soon.

bourbouli said...

I too hate being sick and this year since day one i've been coughing 24/7
and occasionaly had a running nose and stuff.. u know.

Anywayz.. hope u get better and better and that's the end of that infection.

Cheerz