Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Feel Violated....

So I'm talking to a friend at work and she decides to show me some pictures on her camera. So i take a look at it and its a picture of someone back with a lot of cuts on it. So me in my own world i thought someone fell or tripped over something so I ask:

Me: WOW who is that??
Her: Oh that's my boyfriends back here i have a closer picture! (she speaks pretty loudly)
Me: Dang!! that's messed up what did he fall over?
Her: hunh? He didn't fall over anything.
Me: Well what did he rub against hes all cut up?
Her: (smile)
Me: Hmmmmm
Her: Look you can see fingerprint shaped bruises on this side! (points)
Me: Wait a min......
Her: (smile)
Me: Dude I feel so unclean.... (walks off)

Yeah I guess I need to get out more.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I can't believe that she took pictures and showed them, that is really messed up.