Monday, November 06, 2006

Battle of The Baby Shower!


Went to the baby shower and well I can say it was pretty interesting. Kristen was right when she said you play a lot of games..... Which I lost. I don't get to watch too much TV so I failed at the "Name the TV Shows Kids" game. I don't know anything about babies so I failed at the "Baby Word Scramble" game (what the heck is colic anyway??) really badly. I failed at the "Baby Word Search" game just because I'm not good at timed word searches. Then there was the "Forbidden Word" game. That was was pretty interesting because you couldn't say certain words and if you did you had these toothpicks and you had to give one to who ever caught you once you were out of toothpicks you are out of the game. I lost that one only because I had to leave early because it was my sister b-day and I wanted to get there for that. But hey I can say I won one thing! I was the first person there so I won the door prize. HA! Take that ladies!!! But it was pretty interesting and it was fun too. No I don't plan on crashing everyone's baby shower. Oh yeah and for the record I wrapped the gifts in newspaper ... Felt more manly that way.

2 comments:

kristenlea47 said...

So, this is the second time I have tried to post this comment (stupid blogger). Anyway, I'm pretty impressed that you were the first one at the baby shower. That's pretty good seems how most guys wouldn't be caught dead at a baby shower. Also, I wanted to say that I'm not exactly sure what colic is but I know when a baby is described as being "Colicy" that they are fussy and cry a lot. That is all I know about that.

Tom~The~Alley~Cat said...

Yeah I know im too curious for my own good.