Saturday, November 04, 2006

Whats a Breast Pad???

Ok so I'm shopping for baby shower gifts and I'm looking through the baby isles. Not only am I lost people keep asking me questions and I absolutely have no clue. I wanted to get her something for her and something for the baby so I'm looking down the list. Breast pad is one of the things that was on there but I was like ok why do you want a wonder bra accessory for a baby shower? After asking around I found the correct use of the pad and yeah I feel stupid. But hey I have no experience with baby's. When I had to babysit my infant niece she always wore cloth diapers. Well I have no idea how to fold a diaper so lucky thing I had the internet. Nothing like looking at a screen and then looking at the baby and trying to fold the thing while she's kicking. I don't even like to hold babies they are just to wiggly and it feels like I'm going to either drop it or break it some how and you have to hold the head and stuff.... I wont even comment on the hand and arms poking from my sister stomach while she was carrying my niece. So if you ever ask me to hold your infant I think ill have to most gracefully decline....

No comments: