Friday, November 17, 2006

Random Friday

Well I did post since last Friday but I retracted my statements because I was not fully informed. Anyways not much been going on. Battling in physics and I do believe I will have one of the best tribuche at the physics competition. Most are going to be made out of wood boards glues together, Mine is equipped with an aluminum arm to save weight and rolls on double ball bearing roller bearings to cut down on friction. Yeah I'm going overboard but its fun and I need something to do and I like designing and making stuff. I think it will work and I'm hoping it will throw the tennis ball pretty far.

My myspace page sits idle. I still think that the most fun is actually making it. I photoshopped a background for it and tossed some colors on it and BAM one instant myspace page. But thing is I really cant find much else to do with it. I don't really have many pictures and not too much I would really change on it. Its best viewed in 1280 x 1024 so you can see the whole picture ( I have a 23" monitor breaking my desk that's why such a high resolution).

I have come to realize I have too many hobbies. I play cards, I'm trying to learn to play the organ for church, work on cars, collect DVD's, build and modify computers, repair computers, and I'm sure some other ones I just forgot. Man I need to pick a few and go with those.

So yeah today sort of random and ill get back to posting more often I got a lot of stuff on my mind but I just have to sort out how I want to write it. Stay tuned its sure to get interesting.

1 comment:

kristenlea47 said...

Your picture did not scare me. I accepted you as my friend. Awww. LOL.