Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Make Your Mark

Yeah its election day time to get out there and pick who your going to let run your state and courts for the next 4 years. Yes I know its raining but VOTE ANYWAY!!! I managed to get a chance to vote during lunch at work which is a good thing because I didn't know if I was going to make it in time after coming from school. But one thing I wish we could vote on, road improvements. One really nice piece of stupidity is the new islands in the middle of Livernois near 8 mile. I'm not sure how far this horrendous piece of road design stretches because I refuse to drive on that street any more. The street was all ready too small and now its smaller and you cant turn where you need to. I want to see a plow truck try to turn in the holes that not ever a Geo Metro could turn easily in. I was praying the whole time I was swinging my extended cab f-150 around in on that I would not have to stop and back up to make it. Put that on the ballot please, and use a artist rendering of what its supposed to look like. I'm sure everyone would have squashed that and it would have saved the DOT some money. And heaven knows this state needs that.

No comments: