Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fly Tom FLY!!!

Ok so I have been running all over the town doing errands since my jeep is down and I borrowed my parents truck. I thought well I better plan for weekend after next since my parents are renewing their vows next weekend and I wont be able to do much. So I grab my friends baby shower invitation and I check out what time its going to start when something catches my eye. Hmmmm that's strange it says November 4, 2006 ..... Isn't that today. Well yeah it is, and I cant believe it is today its my sisters b-day too so I'll have to run all over to go to both. So I picked up the drinks for my parents thing, got my sister a card, went shopping for gifts for the shower ( which is a blog ill post later ... I have no idea about this stuff), got my sister a cake made, came back did laundry, and am now taking a small break before running out again. Well I had a lawn to do today too but I wont get a chance so ill take care of that tomorrow. Well back to the grindstone stay tuned for the later blog entitled: "What is a breast pad..ECT" later folks.

No comments: