Monday, September 25, 2006

Ah I'm alive again...


that's the one bad thing about me I might not get sick often but when I do it takes to to the depths of despair and leaves me there then magically I feel so much better the next day. I had a monster temp and couldn't walk cause it was a head cold and I didn't get my physics work done because it slept almost all day Sunday. Well I hope he will let me turn it in on Wednesday if not ill just have to deal with it and do something else to make it up. I'm just glad today isn't a lab lab day you can only miss 3 and I have missed 2 already I'm going to need that extra one when I go to help my aunt ant the United Conference of Women. No I'm not going to oogle the girls or anything but I go to help unload the truck and such. Its kind sad when my idea of a vacation is going somewhere to work LOL. Next year planning a Montana trip one of my good friends from my old job suggests I drive which I might do but ill have to build a car to do that. If I'm going to drive ill grab that convertible mustang from my neighbors garage he wants to get rid of and fix that up using the millions of parts in my basement. Will be a fun trip he pointed out some good places to stop and some stuff to check out. If I don't drive ill fly and of course that will be quicker but I'm not exactly a flying fan. But anyway glad to get some time off soon next month and that Montana trip hopefully in July. I would be enjoying my time off today if I wasn't typing on my keyboard from bed and my hair looks like someone stuck my finger in a socket.

No comments: