Friday, September 01, 2006

Skip one of those days its one of those weeks....

Ever had one of those weeks where everything starts out ok then by the end of the week you wondering just what the hell happened? Yeah pretty much that was this week. It started out good birds singing in the trees sun shining but man by the end ....Wow its like a train wreck. Well it started off good got my classes for school just happened t to get the last seat in the classes I needed to but I guess for that fortune I had to give up something. First off I break stuff at work not cheap stuff the expensive stuff.... They said its not my fault so I leave it at that. Next IM driving home and I smell the faint aroma of burning oil .... Wait burning oil!!! Well I think its not my car well I hope its not my car ..... Well when I stop I look underneath and guess what? A large puddle is forming of motor oil from the rear main seal on the engine. Awesome ill just call the shop down the street and get it fixed right? Wrong wrong!!! They don't do those kind of repairs but they refer me to another shop so I'm like cool. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT sorry Tom lets tell you what you didn't win! They don't do seals so now I'm stuck and I cant go anywhere .... Well at least my sister can give me a ride to get some food and maybe to return the videos I rented. Ah well at least I can get a ride to work with a friend bad news is I have to sleep outside until it opens cause he has to be to work 3 hours before me. Nothing like sleeping outside at 3am. So the quest for a newer car begins along with the quest to fix that one. What will turn up? Will out hero be able to get this one fixed? Will anything else go wrong?? Tune in next time for another action packed episode!!

No comments: