Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wedding Time Complete

Wedding time complete!! Well I kind of was late and since I was like only 70 miles away working on a fresh water pump for my parents. You just don’t know how frustrated I was when I had to drop it to try to get back in time. I’m like the one bomb squad guy with 10 seconds on the timer left and I’m saying “only 30 more seconds and I got it.  I ended up being kind of late and I had to sneak in and sit in the back …. Mission failed!! Unfortunately it is a small church and when I went to walk in apparently the isle is like RIGHT there so I was in the middle of the wedding shot from the video camera looking around. Then when I sat down what happens I forgot to turn off my phone so the O’jays “For the Love of Money” will be heard on their wedding videos. Hmmm not good. But some of the attention was taken off of me when my cousin who is one of the groomsmen fainted. I thought something worse had happened but turns out luckily he was only too hot. I managed to get there before too far in the ceremony thanks to my rebuild engine in my jeep! Wow i'm so glad to have wheels again now I can go where ever I want and finally come home from school quickly, you just don’t know how much I cant wait to go home after a long 3 hour class or 4 hours if its physics day.

Don’t you hate it when you get clothes out of the dry cleaners and you look down after eating and it’s something on it? Man so now my favorite shirt has to go back into the cleaners for anther go around. But good news I got the rest of my crap back so I can look sharp for when I go to the women’s conference. I might be to shy to talk but I’m not to shy to look good while doing it.

1 comment:

Half the Battle said...

As you may have surmised from my first entry, I'm not the biggest fan of marrage, so I think your lateness and subsequent phone ring were not inappropriate. In fact, they may be the funny stories people talk about in years to come when looking back sadly/nostalgically/whistfully on the weddng video.
and omg i am totally there with you and the dry cleaning problem. its like the the law of getting something dry cleaned you must immediately spill on it.