Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Home Again Home Again.....


Well got sent home from work today cause there is a lack of work to do. Man not what I had in mind at all I really need the cash especially since my engine is being rebuilt in my jeep. But anyway I finally got to go to all my classes and I still need a physics book but it seems like its going to be a good class. Well at least some good news this week a good friend of mine found out that her Grandmother might be ok after all. Cancer is nothing good at all I have lost many cousin and aunts and uncles to it and even had a scare with my own mother so I'm glad to hear things are looking better but they are not out of the water yet. I will be praying for you all and my church will too. Well at least I get to take a nap and do some work before school maybe even play a little wow. Bah who am I kidding, I'll spend probably most of my time talking to her that's he highlight of most of my days anyway. :)

No comments: