Tuesday, September 26, 2006

" Dude you always catch the wrong episodes..."


Ok ok ok yeah I need to not be so hard on shows but as I'm laying in insomnia last night I get to catch a episode of Sex and the City and susposedly it is susposed to be good. Well it seems I always catch the messed up episodes. For instance I like vampire stories so I decided to catch an episode of Buffy. Turns out its the one episode where she gets bitten by Angel..... Well what kind of slayer is that??? So I never watched it again. There's a few other shows I watched like that Will and Grace , Friends, ... ect. Well anyway I got a thing about watching people who cheat I don't know it just sets me off. Its not that they cheated .... Ok well I guess it was but it just seems all wrong when it happens and it just pisses me off that things like this happen in real life. Ok so I don't know the characters but apparently the skinny long blond haired lady has this "wonderful" boyfriend. So wonderful she has a one night stand with a married man and apparently its so great she's having flashbacks and longing for this guy instead of her "wonderful" boyfriend. Ok so that right there off the back pissed me off. What the hell were you doing with someone else if you have a "wonderful" boyfriend?? Ok so it gets worse .... Then her boyfriend goes out of town so she goes about working around the house to forget the other man but wait she calls him!!!! Failure!!! So by now I'm like growling and muttering stuff about the show but I gotta keep watching how much more scandalous can it get? Apparently a lot more. Well she ends up sleeping with him again and again and in her boyfriend's and her bed and she even has separate sheets she called the "sex sheets" and the other guy says he can even smell her boyfriend on the sheets. Ok so I'm like wow what a %&#^ but I keep watching cause by now I'm shaking my head. So her boyfriend comes home and she gives him a big hug and calmly states that she hopes her boyfriend cant smell the smell of the other guy. WOW.... So she goes on to regret what she did but she doesn't tell the guy he's totally in the blue about the whole thing and meanwhile she's still dreaming of the other guy not the "wonderful" boyfriend. Well in the end she claims to break it off with the extra guy and comes back to her boyfriends apartment after she thinks she loses his dog and he hugs her and says " I can smell it you have been cheating haven't you?" she has a horrified look on her face and just when you think she's going to do the right thing he says "you have been smoking haven't you? Are you smoking again?" Does she come clean? NOOOOOOOOOOO ... She instead says yeah I'm back smoking and gives him a hug episode over. At this time all I can say is horrible things about the lady. Cause she found someone she liked better? Nah only cause instead of sneaking around and sleeping with others why not just tell your boyfriend that you want to see other people or tell him its not serious in the first place. I know if someone did this to me I would be upset but I would have to give the girl brownie points for not sneaking around behind my back sleeping with the whole town!! Don't waste other peoples time if your not going to be faithful say something and move on trust me it will save us guys a lot of time an trouble especially if we get suspicious it saves us gray hair!!! Guys same thing tell the girl " hey its been a blast but you know I'm just not in to it right now lets see other people" well not in those words but let them know up front before you go stick your flag in someone and claim them in the name of Spain. It might be painful but it will be worse if the person finds out you been playing in someone else's sand box. I know I'm taking it waaaaaay too seriously and some are probably saying hey I'm sure you have done that too. Nope I can proudly say no I haven't and I know for a fact that my conscience would hang me. I don't know how people deal with it but man for some reason it just bugs the hell out of me..... Maybe I'm paranoid? Nah just an avid TV watcher who jumps too far into the story. But hey I guess that makes it good TV right?

No comments: