Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wedding time?

Wedding Time?


     Wow looks like everyone is getting married or something. My cousin is getting married tomorrow and one of my oldest friends is jumping the broom next year but we are going to pick tuxes on Sunday. Man seems like time is flying by I guess that one of my favorite sayings “time waits for no man” is definitely true. I even went to one of my cousin’s web page and he’s talking about finding a special someone. I keep getting asked when i'm going to walk down the isle but my reply is “Hey are you paying for it?” Weddings are expensive and I’m sorry I still have too many things I want to do before I get hitched because when I get married I want to be able to pay complete attention to my lady.  Hey but first you got to find one and so far the outlook is pretty grim in this city. Not many women are into pick nicks walks and just driving somewhere and relaxing. One girl even told me one time she was tired of receiving roses…. Wow.  Sorry i’m a chronic flower and gift giver (just won’t be big gifts any more) it’s in my nature. Even girls i’m just friends with usually get some kind of flower on Valentines Day just unfortunately that’s not many lol.  Guess i’m am a pretty rare specimen I can be super tough but flip a switch and get as soft as I need to be. Guess this good guy stuff isn’t so bad after all.

No comments: