Monday, September 04, 2006

Relax and play...

Not a bad holiday weekend got a chance to sit back and relax despite taking care of 2 dogs that I have to keep separated. Went to the Michigan renaissance festival had a good time there. Picked up a gift for a good friend it feels good to get something for someone again so had to make it something good. I just hope she likes it and it fits. Other than that lots of swords and costume planning. I got a good wooden sword (real weapons are not allowed) design floating in my head I might start work on it this weekend .... Either that or help finish my fathers car. I got a lot of work to do on that and tomorrow I have to walk to school from work because I still have no car. Well hopefully I will get a chance to take a look at a truck tomorrow if I can get out there before the dealership closes other than that I have to possibly take a day off or skip school neither of which I really want I already missed a week getting everything straightened out. Man ever wish you could just hit the lottery? I could do all the stuff I'm planning now and take it easy for a while. Whew!

No comments: