Friday, September 22, 2006

Wounded....


Ouch!!!! Holy crap I upped my weight on my weightlifting schedule and boy do I feel it!! My genetics are not built for me to be a huge guy but I am gaining strength and more definition shoot I'm even loosing weight! Man I tell you what though walk 5 miles in a hour if you want buns of steel cause man I hurt still when I sit down. I have to pick up a back brace cause of my catastrophic injury a while back my back is still weak and I need to build the muscles around my spine and lower back so I been working on that. But man this hurts but it hurts good *RAWR*. I think I might up my schedule so I can work out more but its definitely showing looks like i might be in shape for Venice beach after all. *flex* *flex* Time to pass out tickets to the "Gun Show" LOL j/k.

No comments: