Saturday, September 23, 2006

What in the world?


Yup I have no idea. From strange convos about pleasing women to people asking me when I'm going to get married .... Yeah its been a strange week. I haven't been feeling well ..... Shoot I forgot to take my antibiotic .... oh well anyway its like i sat up this morning and woke up on another planet. Seems like I've been sleep for ages or something feels weird. Well anyway I was talking with some friends about the usual stuff and some how it always gets on girls and how sometimes it just seems like all the girls don't want the nice guys who want to take care of them. Yeah I know everyone has said it before that nice guys finish last and I had that mindset for quite some time but after talking to some people my opinion has changed. At work for instance I'm always saying hello to people I'm always polite so technically I'm a nice guy at work. Most people like to hang out with me although I'm not the most hypest person to hang out with (unless I'm sleepy or want to have a really good time that's another story) but I make people laugh and listen when they want to talk and some time offer advice which I of course tell them hey its just my advise I'm not a professional. But usually people don't mind hanging around with me and that's fine with me so I guess score one for the good guys. But as I sit here and I look at myself I see that usually that's what makes me happy. Talking to a girl making them smile giving them a hug when their sad it may seem sappy but you gotta admit that cool. And hanging out with the fellas cracking jokes watching the girls have a good time. Its not so bad being a good guy and perhaps the reason that we don't usually get the girl is that its in our nature to make people happy and that's it. Most women I find don't take the time to hang around with the good guys to break through that wrapper and find the wild man underneath. Most write the good guys off as soft or wimpy but speaking for myself I'm one of the most hard core nice guys you will find. I used to street race I've done 150mph plus on many occasions and I'm willing to try lots of different things and go different places I have a truly wild side that I keep in check but thing is you would have to get to know me to see that side of me. So ladies next time you see that shy guy in the corner and he looks kind of shy go over and check him out who knows he may be the good guy that's oh so bad! So to all the nice guys keep your head up out there and keep doing what your doing there's honor in going out like a true man one with honor and known for being one who's got everyone's back when that need it. *insert hero's walk here*

Actual piece of a convo:
"Wow the girl who catches you will get a really good guy..." - guy from work
"They gotta tame me first and that could be hard to do i bite.... He he he"- me

No comments: