Friday, September 22, 2006

Sad songs and more.....


Man I got this song stuck in my head and I cant remember what the name of it is!! Its been driving me crazy and all I can do is hum the beat! I don't know who sings it I don't know the words I don't know what CD it is ah oh well. Ill just wait until it comes on the radio once every 4 days like it does. I been listening to to much sad music that combined with being super bored lately just make me sleepy. The other day I was sleep in the hallway at school and someone poked me to see if I was alive. Usually I bite people when I'm poked by strangers but I guess I did look kind of dead sitting in the hallway. Speaking of which I need to go buy my physics book so I can do my homework. Man I'm just not up to it I miss my friend I talk to on line all the time now I'm just bored at night. Oh well time for bed ..MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! (viewtiful joe joke)

No comments: