Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Strong Silent Type?


Man ever wish you could just say what ever you wanted? Boy I wish I could but I suffer from chronic shyness! Ever have friend that likes someone but just can't say anything? Yep that's me. Now don't get me wrong I'm pretty brave having been though some trying stuff, guns pulled on me guns put to my head, angry gold fish all that kind odd stuff. But dog gone it when it comes to telling someone especially a girl anything besides small talk man I'm as cold as a clam. So meanwhile while I'm trying to say what I want I got my conscience asking me questions like ... Ok tom your going to go for it but what if she gets offended ? Hey I wouldn't say that don't you think that's being a little bit forward? So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm second guessing myself like 90% of the time although it does keep me from saying the wrong things or looking like a womanizer, it doesn't look that cool when your sweating bullets just to say you want to go on a date or you want to see if things could go further. Yep not cool at all .... But hey I got a reputation to maintain so gotta be tough on everything else..... Just keep this under your hat.

No comments: