Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ugh physics...

Spent most of my day looking for tuxes for my friends wedding, it was cool hanging out with him again had lots of laughs. Ugh physics tomorrow well at least ill get to come home for a while before I have to go to class since there is a 4 hour gap between work and class on Mondays. I wouldn’t have the huge gap if the truck hadn’t broken at work so now it’s back to the other building while they try to find out what is wrong. This past week I been kind of sick and that was actually not that bad since I had a lot of time to think. I went over a lot of things in my head (what else can you do when your super sick) and I been able to really realize a lot of stuff …. Heh i'm going to keep it off of here though. I made a plan for the next year and hopefully I can pull it off with the new budget I got planned out. Even if things don’t turn out like I am hoping at least I can still go on vacation somewhere next year and have some fun and possibly finish my hotrod and pick up a old shop for me to fix up and start turning into a loft for me (well that’s my contingency plan for if things are going like I think they are which is not good) to live in later. Wish me luck.

No comments: