Saturday, October 21, 2006

1 out of 3 is that bad?

Zip, zero, nada, and nein yep that’s the total number of things that actually got completed this weekend. Yep had it allllllll mapped out and unfortunately nothing got completed. I have to credit myself none of this is my fault I did everything in my ability to get it done. I went to repair some computers since I do that for fun on the side and well they were pretty bad so I had to bring them back to my house. Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to complete them due to another failure in a plan. I was supposed to move my mustang to an aunts house ( it wont be ready till next year) and pull my fathers parts car out the garage and put the real project car in. Well no one listened to me once again as I said “ Hey lets just get the car in the garage and the other one out and lets clean later.” Well no one paid attention to me and as the drive way got more and more cluttered with junk I became more and more frustrated. “You know we should have been done by now!” I exclaimed as I inhaled fertilizer from a broken bag that rolled off a shelf we didn’t need to move. “We need to get this car out and this one in!” Well everyone just kept pulling crap out not heeding my warnings and then once the side was clean and the whole driveway blocked the question was raised, “ok how do we get the car out?” I just looked around and was like “Don’t ask me I have no idea I told you we need to get this in, we won’t finish before dark, and I still need to tow the mustang to the other house.” So after everyone stood around and casually tried to pass the blame off on me which I promptly was having none of that nonsense and replied with my usual, “ I don’t know no one was listening.” We cleaned up the rest of the drive way and called it a day. So …. no car moved, no computers fixed, 1 mustang was moved. I just don’t think 1 out of 3 is all that good do you? Maybe next time someone will listen. Probably not……

No comments: