Monday, October 30, 2006

Slow weekend....ahhhhhhhh

Man I didn’t know it has been so long since I last bloged. Well a lot has been going on; my father had surgery on his hernia which turned out awesome it just took forever! We got there at 8 surgery was at 10 and was only supposed to be 2 hours but ended up ending at 3 pm. I guess they were making sure they put everything back right. So my father is resting comfortably and watching TV most of the day. Nothing too much been going on with me went to some clubs with my friend those were awesome I thought a girl was trying to get his number so I run off so he can have some “alone time” I come back and he alone. So I ask him how it went and he says that she just wanted to know if she could stand there next to him because some guy kept asking her for her phone number and following her. I guess he did the right thing by saying yeah but that still seems awkward. In these days and times I guess you can’t be too careful. I just did a lot of people watching and rocked to the music it was waaaaay to many people on the dance floor and with out someone to dance with it wouldn’t have been any fun anyway. Ah yes my jeep has died once again. Water pump this time but I think I caught the shop in a lie. On the receipt for the engine it says they put a water pump on it but there is no price I'm willing to bet that they used the old one off the old engine and stuck it back on there and charged me like it was new. Well jokes on them because I took it back this morning and was like fix this please. So I’m hoping I will get this back later today. Other than that nothing much has been up, pretty uneventful weekend but some times its better that way.

1 comment:

[мεяяұп амεlіа] said...

Thanks for the Comment. AN Myob course is just an accouting course, but you use a program called myob. :)