Thursday, October 19, 2006

EEEEEEK Im So Afraid!

Went to a “haunted house” tonight notice the quotation marks. Man I think I was going to go to sleep while walking through it. Now I know it’s supposed to be fake but come on it can be fake and scary to. It takes a lot to scare me so I knew I was going to casually stroll through but if I was scared all you could do is scream and take 3 steps to the next room. I need to make a haunted house, there is an old hospital for the criminally insane that’s abandoned down in Monroe I would have to use that and put in some pyrotechnics and I would at least need 100 volunteers to inhabit that place. Most importantly it has to have room to run! If they are scared where are they going to go when they are screaming? All I have to say is make sure you sign the waver before you come to my haunted house because someone isn’t going to make it out. MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

1 comment:

kristenlea47 said...

Apparently you need to go to the Haunted house in Grand Rapids. Its called "The Haunt," and apparently they take a poll of how many people wet their pants every time they have a group go through. A girl I work with said that she did- and she's not the type that scares easily. I've never been, but the ironic part is that I just had a dream that I went there last night! Weird!