Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Get Out There and Grab Some Gears!!

Nothing like the feeling of grabbing a stick shift vehicle and rowing some gears!! To me nothing says driving like driving a stick shift. Mad at the stupid driver in the other lane? Mash in the clutch down shift like a mad man  drop the clutch and floor it instant acceleration, not all slow like an auto downshifting plus it just looks cool. Its also a theft deterrent since not many people can drive sticks cause there just are not that many in the US these days. I got to drive a stick at work the other day and man I had a blast I wish my mustang was done so I could shift some in that. Nothing like listening to the engine slow you down coming around a long sweeping turn in the country side AHHHHHHHH… that was one of the best days I had at work. Yeah I know its weird but driving can be relaxing with the right vehicle on the right type of day. You know windows down music cranked sun beaming down in the blue sky and its warm out but not too hot and your just out on the open road with not much traffic ah man those are the best.

Unfortunately I was sucked back to reality when I got back and had to go sit in physics class! Ugh what a horrible way to end a great day than 3 hours of listening to stuff I really don’t like. I mean I got A’s in high school in physics but this guy just has me with a big question mark over my head. Well since we switched chapters I understand what we are doing a little better now so it’s at least getting more interesting but still I’m like euuuuuuuw.

My father has to have surgery too he says he doesn’t want to but he has a huge hernia and he needs to get it taken care of. So ill have to take some more time off work but they are pretty easy when it comes to stuff like that so I don’t think Ill have to worry too much about taking the time off. Well at least ill make some cash next week while at the women’s conference. No not like that ….. Get your mind out of the gutter.

No comments: