Monday, October 16, 2006

Low battery....

I can’t believe this it’s like hmmm the 3rd time its happened. I look at my cell phone and it beeping at me as usual… low battery. No problem I’ll just whip out my charger and….. wait …. where's my charger??? Then a flashback pops into my head of me unplugging the phone from the charger in the hotel but leaving it in the socket. Oh yeah way to go me leave the only way to charge my cell in another state. Well looks like charger shopping tomorrow … man too bad I cant afford that other cell yet. Well T-mobile here I come soon because I'm sick of this phone anyway. Besides its so broken I can’t even turn the volume up and down any more. Looks like ill have to advance my cell phone savings plan a bit.

1 comment:

kristenlea47 said...

That sucks. At least chargers aren't as expensive as phones!