Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby shower?


Don’t let that happen to you


Got sent home early today but instead of sleeping I bowed into peer pressure and got a myspace page. Turns out I found a lot of old friends that I haven’t seen in a few years so hopefully ill get a chance to talk to them. Got an invitation to a baby shower to! Yeah I know what your saying baby showers are for ladies but this is a very long time friends of mine and she’s having a unisex baby shower. So for the first time I’ll have to figure out how in the world you use the baby registry at target, how to wrap something to look like a woman did it ( that means ill let someone else do it unless she wants something wrapped in comics from the Sunday paper) and actually try not to get riled up if man bashing happens. What is it exactly that you do at a babyshower anyway, well besides eat? I just hope I'm not the only male that shows up……on second thought….. that could be a good thing.

1 comment:

kristenlea47 said...

So I'm trying to re-do my comment that didn't show up the first time. This is what happens at a baby shower:
1. Eat (the best part).
2. You play dumb shower games that you probably won't win (at least I never do, cuz only old ladies ever win them).
3. You say "aww" and "how cute" until you're about ready to puke.

That's pretty much it. Have fun, and I hope that helps you know at least a little about what to expect!