Monday, October 16, 2006

Conference time complete!

Be it ever so humble there's no place like home! Finally back and boy was it a fun weekend! The turn out for the woman's Conference was pretty small so most of the time me and some friends ended up just acting crazy and hanging out. Ever want to have some fun? Download some "Game over" sounds from your favorite videogames and play them when your friends either do something stupid or strike out. One of my cousins wanted to "talk" to some girls over in a small corner of the room so I was trying to get him to go say something. Well he waited so long that they all ended up leaving walking right past him. So what else could I play off the phone but the Pac-Man sound when he's eaten by the ghost and the sad theme of the Price Is Right when you loose the showcase showdown or a mini game. I got a lot of time to ask women their opinion on some relationship issues but I didn't bother to mention the "he cant have zero partners" one. All in all it was a good weekend hotel room was "ok" it smelled like someone sprayed a bottle of fabreeze (sp?) in there and closed the door for a year but it was a very comfortable bed. I happened to run into the mother of a old friend of mine she gave me my friends newer number so now I can keep in touch by texting her so ill do that every so often. I just don't want to bug her too much as I have been known to over talk some times... Kind of like now.... Well anyway I typed this at school and I need to jet off to class, nothing like physics to bring your day down. But I will perhaps post some more stories form the weekend when I get home and some pics of us acting crazy if I get them from my friend.

No comments: