Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crushing blow


Man I see why it is called a crush because it smashes you like a trash compactor shaping you into a small cube and then spitting you out. Just every so often I have break free from the compactor and stretch a bit. Its kind of silly thinking of someone that much and not saying anything but I guess my yahoo relationship type test says it all. So one miniite I’m walking along thinking man she’s a beautiful woman then if I interact with her too long I find myslf getting compressed. Nothing wrong with that but you cant let it distract you from what your doing and for me I gotta investigate a lot before I try to ask her out. So every so often I have clear the old hard drive and look at things fresh. What can I say I’m a machine. *insert Terminator theme here*

No comments: