Friday, October 06, 2006

Can't We All Just Get Along?

You know I just don’t understand some people. I mean if I’m not a big guy,  I’m not going to insult the biggest guy at work. This thin and I mean thin guy was a little upset because we got a late start at work. So when on of the other guys came over to get some gas in his vehicle and was talking to me, the thin guy decided to insult the big guy and I guess he was thinking the big guy wouldn’t hear it!. So it went down something like this:

Me: “Yeah so you had to turn around hunh? How did you miss the exit?”
Big Guy: “I looked up and you all were gone so I kept going (gets out of car walks past
         thin guy) and someone wouldn’t let me over…..
Thin Guy:  (leaving gas pump walking past) “You’re up B****”
Big Guy: “and I had to squeeze in and….. wait um what did you say?
Thin Guy: “Ummmm I said …… you’re up B****…. Uh”
Big Guy: “That’s what I thought you said…”

Ok so right about now I’m praying that we don’t have to call 911 and tell them to bring a body bag for the thin guy because man big guy was mad! But he let it slide this time.

Big Guy: “Ok I’m going to let that go but don’t call me no B****. No one calls me that
          And I don’t play like that.”

So later I found out Thin Guy apologized and all is peaceful for now but still, what the hell was he thinking? I never call anyone out their name especially a B**** because you don’t know, even if the guy wasn’t big he still could have been like a 3rd degree black belt or something. Oh well the way things are going we are all going to end up in sensitivity training. We have already had a drivers training refresher course….. that was bad enough.

No comments: