Thursday, October 12, 2006

Up In Flames

Well I have been working on a soundtrack for me a friend of mine suggested it. It’s a soundtrack that would describe me from a while back up till now so I have been putting that together cause it seemed like a cool idea. So I found an ending theme which I decided to use and its Joe Satriani’s “up in flames”. Well that’s a fitting title because right after I got the CD I went to check on the old shop I was looking to buy form the city and guess what? Well it appears to have gone “up in flames” a few days ago. Apparently someone was I guess sleeping in it since it was abandoned and well I guess it was cold so they started a campfire….. indoors…. So that building is pretty much shot since its now a smoldering pile of bricks.

On a good note going out of town tomorrow, so if anyone actually does check in on this blog, just to let you know I will be gone till Sunday and I will post on what I’m sure to be a colorful weekend when I get back.

Ah want to hear the ending theme? Here’s Joe playing “up in flames” live which is personally one of my favorite songs by him.

http://www.satriani.com/webcast/2005-11-02/

Stay safe out there folks and have a good weekend. GO TIGERS!!

No comments: