Friday, October 20, 2006

Mudbogging

Election time is coming up have you made your choice yet? The race is heated here for governor and boy is the mud flying. I was just pondering if someone came into a race for anything political and absolutely threw no mud, no my opponent did this back in 1908, no my opponent eats ramen noodles imported form Germany so he took jobs from china nonsense, would they win? I’m just wondering if someone who stated the facts only would win because he/she only stuck to what was going on in the here and now and not back in ’94. It would be interesting to see if someone ran a race that way would the public appreciate hearing what the candidate plans to do to fix what is going on here and now and not even bring up how someone was going to be blown away in 5 years. I know I would appreciate it because then the few commercials I did see would help me to make a better decision for what I want since I'm not at liberty to go searching much for facts on both candidates. With school and work and helping out here I don’t have time to really read up as much as I should. But I believe it would be in the interest of the candidates to make good use of the air time that they do buy to state their intentions for people like me who are on the go all the time. Just my 2 cents.

3 comments:

kristenlea47 said...

So have you made a decision yet? I'm not sure who to vote for anymore. I don't really think (at this point) that either one of them have shown me a real reason to vote for them. I told my mom I'm voting for Spongebob.

Tom~The~Alley~Cat said...

Yeah i think im going to go with Granholm even though i am a former state worker and i was laid off. The state was in bad shape with a huge deficit and with the auto market looking the way it is i see why people are losing jobs. I believe it is going to take time for anyone to fix this state and with DeVos dodging questions in debate #2 im just not all that sure in his leading the state yet.

Tom~The~Alley~Cat said...

on second thought im voting for Plankton ( i think thats his name)